Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 03, 2008

Just An Update

Hey Blogging Buddies! I know it's been a while since I posted. Learning how to be a mom has pretty much taken up all of my time! And I've had some sort of sinus funk for the last week or so. So being on the computer has not been on my list of priorities.
Well, Alaena turned 3 weeks old this past Saturday. I can hardly believe that time has flown so quickly. She is changing every single day. She is so alert, and she spends about an hour or so after each feeding just looking all around trying to figure out what kind of place she is in!
She had her first official bath this past Friday after she lost her umbilical cord stump Thursday night. She doesn't mind the bath thing so much, but she hates the part where I put lotion on her after the bath.
She has pretty much filled my entire world, and I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. She's just a precious gift from God! I promise to post some pics at some point this week! I've got to get some pics off of my sister's camera of Alaena's dedication service (she has a better camera than me!)
Well, I guess I'll end this here. I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and well. A prayer that I would get rid of the sinus funk would be appreciated! Also, a prayer that Alaena won't catch anything would also be appreciated!

4 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Thanks for the update, I have been wondering how you were doing. Sorry for the sinus stuff, that is not fun! Can't wait to see more pics =)

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Diane Viere said...

"She has pretty much filled my entire world"

A child will do that!

Sorry about the "sinus funk" Hope you are feeling better really soon.

thanks for the update....missed you! But knew you were doing something far more important than blogging! Spending time with your daughter always trumps blogging!

Enjoy!

Diane

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger staceyhoff said...

look at that beautiful little girl! She is lovely. I am so proud of you, your doing such a great job!! I know how sinus infections can be, I have had many! Today I have the flu :( Yechhhhhhhh!!! I will be praying for you, as always. Big Old hugs for you and little bitties for baby!!

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh glad to get an update. been thinking about you :) hope you feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home