Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Confession of Sorts and Some Pics

Well bloggy friends, GiBee asked me if I went the epidural route. And I readily confess that YES, I took the drugs. And all I can say is God bless that little man with the weird sense of humor. He may not have had the best personality in the world, but he sure made me feel better! To all those who have gone the natural route, God bless you, but I took the way out that God promised in hard situations!

Anyway, I'm sure my posting will be a bit sporadic over the next few weeks, but I will try to keep you posted on Alaena's progress! So today, I'll give you a few pics of my beautiful baby girl!




Pay no attention to the woman holding the adorable child. Look only at the cute one in her arms!

Raegan and Trace love their new cousin! And who could blame them. I'll just have to make sure that they know that Baby "Laena" isn't quite ready to roughhouse with them yet!



11 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Adorable!!!! She is so alert.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Laura Paxton said...

Beautiful baby, and beautiful Mama! Enjoy the babymoon!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

She is definitely beautiful! Like my new teeny tiny premie twins grandbabies! Born January 7 at 33 weeks by c-section!

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, you know I think she is beautiful! I have only told you that every day since she was born. Take care of yourself and I can not wait to see you both this weekend...hopefully.

Niki

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Diane Viere said...

Baby and Mom are simply beautiful! What a great family your little princess has!

Diane

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger Shalee said...

Gorgeous! Both of you are absolutely gorgeous...

I'm so excited for you, Heather! Life is just beginning for you, you know...

I had two c-sections... You KNOW I went the drugs route!

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Susanne said...

She's beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Congratulations!

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my what a beautiful little princess!

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats!!!!! my jan baby did the same thing!! she's beautiful

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger WORDS CAFE said...

I just happen to drop by from Christian Women online, but of course God meant for me to. I'm 39 weeks, having contractions and pain all the time and annoyed with my "shove me in and out" dr. So nice to know I'm not alone and that this will all be so worth it soon! Seeing your baby was a blessing today! Thanks!

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Margie said...

she's beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home