Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 14, 2007

I'm Baa-aaack! (Again!)

Well, I'm sitting back at my desk in Greensboro again this Monday morning. So I survived the Honduras trip. Lots of great stories there that I will HAVE to share on my other blog. I don't have much time today, but I wanted to share a passage from Psalm 116 that I'm going to be talking a little more about tomorrow! Hope you all had a great week last week. Look forward to getting caught up with the blogging world!

Psalm 116:1-2, " 1I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.
2Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live."

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Diane Viere said...

Welcome Back! Can't wait to read about your long trip!

Diane

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Margie said...

welcome back!!

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah you're back! hope you had a great time and I can't wait to read all about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home