Thirteen Things About My Life Verses - Psalm 46:1-3, 10
1. God is my refuge - He is the place I can go to hide when life is hard
2. God is my strength - He fights for me, and He gives me strength to stand when I could never stand alone.
3. God is a very present help in trouble - He is not just a God who says He will be there. He is a God who IS there. I can feel His presence with me through the good times and the bad.
4. Since I have a God like this, I have no reason to fear no matter what happens - inevitably things will happen in life. He didn't promise us a problem free life, just that He'd be with us all the way. I don't have to fear because He is with me.
5. Even if the whole earth were destroyed, God would still be God.
6. Sometimes we need to stop and remember that God is God.
7. If we take the time to stop, we will know that He is God because we will be able to see the evidence of all He has done around us.
8. God will be exalted among the heathen. Though at times it seems that the world gets by with so much evil, we can trust in the fact that God is still in control. One day every knee will bow before Him.
9. God deserves our praise and adoration.
10. God isn't just interested in our doing. He's interested in our willingness to listen to Him.
11. If I take the time to listen to God, He will show me that He can handle anything.
12. If I race ahead of God, I will probably miss some important things that He wants me to learn.
13. It's not about me. It's about God. God deserves all the glory.
Links to other 13's. Leave your link and I'll post you here!!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants