Thursday Thirteen Header Compliments of Goofy Girl
Thirteen Verses About Those We Are To Love (God is still showing me that I need to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! The first verse was my daily verse for today!)
1. Luke 6:27-28, " 27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, 28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you."
2. Matthew 5:44, "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"
3. Matthew 19:19, "Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."
4. Matthew 22:37, "Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind."
5. John 8:42, "Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me."
6. John 13:34, "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another."
7. Romans 8:28, "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."
8. Romans 12:10, "Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;"
9. Romans 15:30, "Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me;"
10. I Corinthians 2:9, "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."
11. Galatians 5:13, "For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another."
12. Ephesians 4:2, "With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;"
13. Ephesians 5:33, "Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband."
These are just a few of course. We are commanded to love over and over in God's Word! And He's showing me that I need to love even those who seem so unlovable!
Have a blessed day! Share God's love with someone!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants